Monday, April 6, 2009

my not me monday

Please Pray for the MCKFamily MckMama isn't doing a not me Monday, but its okay, she has a lot more important things going on with little Stellan.....so will you pray for him too?

1. I did not use my phone calculator to figure out how many days DH and I have been together in 10 years. And I did not tell our friends to shut-up when they began laughing at with me. Then we did not laugh at with DH when he asked "what did you get that for" after our friend said he "got a speeding ticket." I love them people, are OH friends.

2. I did not print out 110 photos out of the 340 we did not take on our 5 day vacation. I have not cut them into 2x3 and 3x4 and 4x6 to scrapbook. Not already!

3. Bear has not been audible in his dreaming the last two nights; he has not made us laugh with his whimpers, whines, groan, and barks. yes, barks while dreaming. he then does not give us the "stink eye" when we wake him up and he definately does not look like he has no idea what is going on!

4. I have not been good about going to the gym, in fact i don't even like the classes i've not been attending.

5. The guys at the jail have the freshest, most bestest smelling breath there is; i never ever gag while at the jail.

6. My clients do not come to my office smelling of cheap fried chicken; and I do not proceed to spray air freshener a bajzillion times a day just to not gag.

So, what did you not do this week? have a good one!

No comments: