sometimes, i just feel our life isn't all that interesting. is it really blog-worthy? i mean, other blogs out there oogle over cute kids, offer prayers for those in need, offer hope to those who struggle, have great give-aways, i mean, are just for like, really important things! and here is my rambling, up-to-nothing blog, that sometimes feels more like a chore to do than something i look forward to.
but apparently, SILB does look forward to. she reads, she comments, so i'll continue more regularily.
later.
just got back from a fun scrapping weekend, need to post pics from that and some of the items i created will go on my scrappy blog.
tonight, need to unpack scrapping things, reorganize them (as i do after every crop :)), and pick up our pals M and R. need to head to bed early tonight too, i don't do well with under little sleep. DH is already anxious for his on-call weekend, I told him to stop worrying, there is nothing he can do about what might happen this weekend right. now.
something random and quite possibly oversharing: eating two fiber bars in one sitting (because they are so good with chocolate pieces) does nothing fun for your belly. just don't ask me how i know.
1 comment:
Oh man do I totally feel you! I feel dumb when all I seem to blog about is weight loss. That gets old in a hurry, let me tell you! Plus I want to think that there's more going on in my life than just that, lol! Anyway, I too look forward to reading your blogs, so bring them on!!!
And PS I loved the throwback pic from the last post! Heart you!!!
Post a Comment