Thursday, November 12, 2009

i love hockey

yup, spoken like a true minnesotan, eh?

i love the action, the nailbiting of "did it gooooo in??", and really, i love the fighting. seriously. i cheer loud, i tell those players what i think they need to be doing, and i booo when needed. i even love the fan-tastic crazy kid fans that decided to take their jerseys off and twirl them above their heads...and their OH-IO spells OHIO cheer!

i just love it.

here we are enjoying the OSU game against Northern Michigan. The night before this, OSU lost 1:0....the goal scored in the first :45 of the game. So, we weren't too hopeful for something 180degree different.

this game was exciting. MI up 2, we score 2, they score, we score....until WE WIN 4:5!





2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love hockey too! One of my favorite sports to watch live!!! So exciting!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Unfortunately, I've never really gotten into Hockey, Football and Soccer have always been my sports. Glad you had fun, though!

I found you on Kelly's Korner blog and thought I would say hello!

My personal blog:
www.finewire.blogspot.com

If you are ever interested in a new blog design, I would love to work with you!
www.onefineblogdesign.blogspot.com

Happy early Thanksgiving!