My college friend A was in C-bus touring with Disney's HSM the ice tour! It was wonderful to stay up waaaaaaay to late catching up and reminiscing with her and then seeing her in the show the next night! The touring lifestyle is intriguing and she loves seeing the world and doing what she loves: skating! Here are some pics of our time together!!!

Tiffany and Co. Bling Bling. No worries, we just oooogled over it!

Free pillows for finding your sleep number: I'm a 35......

A is a 35 too!



After the show.....thanks A for a great week! And for C-bus friends D, M, and A for joining me at the show!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for letting us tag along. It was fun...even with all our little side adventures... ;)
Thanks for the adventure!! We had a blast :)
Hi there ~ Just wanted to let you know that I contacted Stacey with AllMomentsRemembered.com about getting you logged on. Please keep trying over there, and I'll get back with you when I hear something.
Thanks!
Erika/journeyfan/ScrapbookObsession
Post a Comment