what were you doing at 6:30 am EST?
DH was suppostabe at work, prepping for the day.
I was suppostabe on my way to work.
instead.
we were both sleeping.
why?
Well, it goes a little something like this:
DH usually is typeAnal about setting his alarm, checking it a few times before bed. Not so sure that happened Wed night.
I set my alarm for 6:30 Tuesday night because I work 8-5 on Wed. But, I didn't reset my alarm Wed night for Thursday 7-4 work. [admittedly, I remember thinking about it, but then thinking, "I'll just get up when DH leaves" like the plan is suppostabe every other day.]
When my annoying alarm sounded at 6:30 this am, i looked at DH and I think I said "babe, you're late!" then we both panicked....he got ready quick, I got ready quick too.
And I don't know about him, but I've been feeling a step or two behind all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment