Sunday, June 15, 2008

busy











because of this picture (he is post call, meaning he was working at the hospital for 30 hours, DH is in nashville this weekend hanging out with some friends. I know he'll come back with a better attitude and will be ready to get through the last two weeks of his intern year (woah, already?!?)


My work has become extremely busy these last couple weeks! Crime spikes in summer months (don't worry, won't go into all the sociological theories to explain!) I do enjoy this new pace, but am dreading fall when it slacks off again.


I had my first board meeting of the state association of pretrial service agencies. I am really going to like being secretary. Besides being 1 of 2 younger members, it is refreshing to be appreciated and well-taken in suggestions and comments! I know that pretrial justice in our state will only move forward with our cooperative efforts.


No comments: