Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ONE WEEK!

E and B, DH's sisters will be here in ONE WEEK to spend 4th of July with us! So far, it seems like it will be a relaxing weekend with lots of laughter I'm sure! (B, we gotta hide DH's book a few times, just like old times!)

We're planning on attending C-Bus' 3rd of July Red, White, Boom celebration! Then, I'm sure we'll find a suburb thats having fireworks the next night because it definately ain't the 4th without a good ole boom, oooh, and ahh!

I'm hoping that having family in town will brighten DH's spirits! He's a little nervous about July 1 and beginning his 4 years of Urology training. I'd be nervous too I guess after only 1 month this year in that specialty and now being expected to know all about it! eh?

I spent last weekend in WI with some college girls JRAE and EZE. Fun times for sure on the boat house! It was so relaxing to be on the river in the sunshine with friends! I wish I could be there every weekend!

Bear is doing a bit better, still on crate rest and still full of fiendish glee as always!

Happy Summer, a few days late, but none the less: I hope you have a great summer 08!

No comments: