Monday, June 2, 2008

not quite perfect yet

I'm still trying to get a super awesome blogspot template or design on here.

and I just changed some settings around, so now anyone can comment....so if you've tried, try again (isn't that like some motivational quote or something...) anywho....please let me know you're out there :)

haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JANA!!! I love this blog!! I miss you and I am sorry work is sooo boring!! Just think 30 days until I am there!! Love you david too!!!

JR said...

If at first you don't succeed....skydiving just isn't for you ;) Hahaha...I think this proves the old adage "everything I need to know in life I learned in kindergarten!" Good work on the blog, now I want to hear about some crazy baby disease that affects one in a million babies born on the 3rd day of the month in an odd numbered year where the President was a man and it snowed...somewhere.