1. I had a self-imposed 4 day work week and I loved it! I did nothing but sleep on Monday but it was ooooh-sooooo worth it!
2. Scrapbooking in Amish Country Ohio was so fun! I love my friends I've made here in C-bus through scrapping! D is pretty much my bestie.
3. The olympics have created some great quality time for DH and me. Yes, we've caught the fever and stay up way way way too late and grumble in the mornings, but I do like that we're experiencing all the ups and downs together (thankfull, more ups...i.e. phelps, nastia, bolt)
4. I haven't missed MN yet this week. Well, writing that just threw that out the window. hmmmm.
5. Giant Eagle carries these new snacks, and I like Almond Crunch. It is all natural clusters, baked, lightly sweetened (and I mean like hardly a pinch), totally 100% vegan friendly. No, this does no imply a diet change, just a neat fact, or something.
1 comment:
Hey! It was so nice to hear from you. Good news! I can read your blog. And read it I did! I am so happy that things are going so well for you. Last night was ok in the jail, until the A-Team response to 1A pod, while I was there! Agh! I booked it out of there as fast as I could. Kablam. They went onto lock down then. Pain the butt. You miss it here right??? Just saw Hawes. He's well. Says hi.
Love, LB
Post a Comment