I didn't post a thankful Thursday yesterday because my attitude was sub-par and I wasn't really feeling thankful for anything....but....then I realized that I did in fact have a few things:
1. Wednesday night with my pal D....hitting up the "real" coffee shop, trying to read/do puzzles but mostly just laughing and having fun! I think she's great!
2. I've worked out 3 times this week, running. It is getting a little easier, but still not my fave thing to do.
3. DH lets me nap. I have seriously been feeling like I did the summer of 2002 when I was dx with MS. I could just sleep all day!
4. My first training of colleagues in OC spray (i.e. mace) Thursday went great!
5. It is now Friday, I have two scrapping related dates with D this weekend, DH and I are going to relax on Saturday, and I can sleep. Me and sleep are truly bffs. lol.
Tell me what you're thankful for......hehe.
1 comment:
Heart you :)
Post a Comment