Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday's Tip!

From the day I arrived in C-Bus with my MIL C, one of the first things we did was find a church for palm sunday. I looked online at "sister" churches of the one we attended back home. I found Beechwold and decided to attend the next sunday's service. It has been wonderful!

That first week, I was invited to good friday church and a little gathering afterwards with couples who are still good friends. That night I received a name of the guy who became our realtor and helped us with our house-buying adventure! I stored my things at B and E's house while I was back in MN for the graduation and moving finale. We've done some friday am breakfasts with cool peeps, and I've become friends with some scrapbooking ladies, helped with 2 VBSes (?!) and coached Upward! Basketball (who knew?!) We attended a weekly Bible study this past year and are becomming (slowly) involved with a married couples sunday school too! I even have some saturday morning running buddies too!

This church has been a blessing in our lives as we continue our adjustment to Columbus!
Check our church out!

No comments: