This is my first post about something that annoys me several times a week. Please don't take offense if this touches you personally :)
I hate when the closed captions are wrong. (PS I watch TVs with captioning at the gym in the mornings)
Mispellings, cut offs, and made up words frustrate me! It's like the typers aren't even from here to know the names of the streets and cities to put them in correctly. And, they cut off at the wrong times.
Like today for example, "next we'll go to Mindy with" ... that's it, what the heck is Mindy going to talk about? Is it something I want to keep running and tuning in for? Is it something I would like to gather at the water cooler and discuss? Will it impact my commute or my job? Come on!?!
I can probably be honest in saying that the captioning quality gets me going at least 15 times in the mornings.....must not get to me too badly as I can't remember the specific things mispelled or made up. But, no fear: if they come to me, I will gladly share. Maybe it'll get you fired up too, eh?
I think I would like to be a closed-caption entry person. Anyone know how to do that? I am a super-speedy typer; that'll be a plus, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment