Yup, they've arrived to our new "homeland!" Can't wait til DH picks E and B up and then we begin our FUN weekend! I must admit, I've been pretty anxious, as this is the first time they've stayed with us (besides that freak blizzard back in MN and E couldn't make it home...wait, freak blizzard in MN? I think not.)
We've planned a menu, have some activities planned, but I need to remember: these girls are so cool. I think they'd be fine going going going or just going chill! So, I have to let my obsessing go and just remember to have fun! I can't let my anxiety get the best of me!
besides, it's not everyday I get to spend with my sisters! I know this is "just what the doc" ordered to continue lifting up DH's attitude!
If I don't get on here much....it's because I'm making memories, but don't worry, a big ole update post will come soon!
happy 4th! celebrate America! BBQ! oooh and aahhhh!
2 comments:
Have fun and say hi to the girls for me! HEART YOU!!!
Have a great time!!!!
Happy 4th to you and hubby!
Post a Comment