This week has been pretty low key so far. Just back to work for DH and me. Work is back to being slow, boring, bleh. I have my review today so hopefully that will go alright! I'm kind of nervous and I. hate. that!
Tonight I'm getting my hair colored, cut, permed...whatever. Just something different! My lady J is a great stylist and I really like that she does it at her house and we get to catch up, eat good food, and laugh at her kids! Beats the salon anyday for me! She has been so wonderful to meet and get to know this past year.
DH was oncall for the first time at home last night, slept downstairs and had to get up oh so early today. Hopefully he'll get to bed early tonight and then not work late tomorrow so we can enjoy our ANNIVERSARY!!!
Sorry this is a boring post, but after celebrating us tomorrow, I'm sure I'll have more interesting news to report on! hehe.
PS, my MIL C reads this and I think that's cool. Now, she just needs to comment, hehe (and pass it along to the family/friends she thinks would want to keep up with the goings-on in our life!) love you C!
1 comment:
you need to post a picture of your new style for us to see!!!!
Post a Comment