Sunday, October 19, 2008

for your enjoyment, I hope!

I've been scrapbooking again, here are some layouts from the weekend DH's parents were in C-Bus!

[feeding the lorakeets at the c-bus zoo! we love it, DH's sister E, um, not so much]
Jillibean Soup, Bazzill, Hero Arts Bird Stamp, Misc. Ribbon, and Sizzex alpha cut on my cuttlebug

[my puppy sleeping, love him!]
Jillibean Soup, Bazzill, Bo Bunny Ribbon

[department where DH works honorary night, with the yum-yum random food-who would know that water chesnut wrapped in bacon is a delicious up-e-ty treat!]
Misc pattern paper (columbusscrapper's garage sale find), bazzil, misc ribbon, buttons, fiskar's circle punch, stiching rub-ons found in stash, autumn leaves flourish stamps

[MIL, FIL, DH, and I went to the zoo-FIL takes more pictures than me {and I take a lot!}]
Basic Grey "Archaic" paper, bazzil, misc rub-ons "family, together," stickles (glitter-glue)

[the north market is quite possibly my favorite place to go {besides scrapbooking stores of course!} and the MIL and FIL loved it so much we went TWICE during their visit!]
Basic Grey paper, flower die-cut from my cuttlebug, jillibean alphabeans, stickles

And more coming soon! (very soon! so check back!) oh, leave some love!

3 comments:

Missey~ said...

cute cute Jana!

**We need to scrap soon**

Daria said...

Love the pages - and you! :)

Kelly said...

Fabulous pages. You always get so much done at the crops...I'm always impressed. Love that you shared! THe kraft color gives such a great look to everything.