Monday, October 13, 2008

not me monday!

this week:

I did not take my puppy to the groomers and I never-ever secretly think that the staff there like my pup the best. I don't think they give him extra attention and love at all!

I did not get bored at "motivating offenders to change" training for two days. I did not complain that most of the sessions do not apply to my job and that I did not have too much work waiting for me at the office.

I did not spend the weekend with my inlaws and I did not enjoy every minute of it. I did not go shopping, eat good food, go to the zoo, and pick applees at the orchard. we would never have that much fun!

I absolutely did not sleep until 1 today because it is Columbus Day and that means no work for me! I did not start laundry (and I certainly did not put some of DHs in with mine because we ALWAYS do our own laundry) I would never do any of DHs laundry!

What did you not do this past week???

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I did not accidentally let DH's motorcycle insurance lapse! I'm wasn't that scatterbrained during the wedding planning in July.

I also did not spend most of yesterday blufing and trying on mew hairstyles at dailymakeover.com.