It told me I should live in Missouri too! I might also want to consider Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, North Carolin, or Tennessee. Umm....Michigan?? Seriously?! ;)
Dang it... we have no states in common... therefore, we should just forget about the not so accurate quiz.. for heaven sakes it is freaking hot in all the states listed... Alabama... NO WAY...you should move back to MN... just a thought... I miss you! LYL!
If you don't want to live in Alabama, you might also consider:
High school sweethearts, college romance, happily married and facing life together. He's in surgery and she works in probation. He likes books and video games and she loves scrapbooking! Together they enjoy the Wii, movies, cooking, and times with family and friends. Ohio residents via Minnesota. We'll always be MN at heart! Did I mention: we fricken love our puppy Bear!
*due to the nature of my job, all names have been shruncated to first letter, or DH for the husband**
5 comments:
It told me I should live in Missouri too! I might also want to consider Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, North Carolin, or Tennessee. Umm....Michigan?? Seriously?! ;)
It told me North Carolina! Maybe it's preparing me for a move after marriage (since that's where Matt's from)...so funny!
Eze
Dang it... we have no states in common... therefore, we should just forget about the not so accurate quiz.. for heaven sakes it is freaking hot in all the states listed... Alabama... NO WAY...you should move back to MN... just a thought... I miss you! LYL!
If you don't want to live in Alabama, you might also consider:
Tennessee
Arkansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
mine said Delaware???? YUCK!
New Hampshire for me.
Also:
Iowa
Massachusetts
Alabama
Alaska
Connecticut
I have no idea how it got those states!
Post a Comment