Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not spend all day saturday running around town for various scrapbooking sales, shopping, and friends. I did not help support fellow CS'ers by buying their unwanted scrapbook items and increasing my stash! I did not spend 2 hrs in a national scrapbook chain oogling over the new things and purchasing a new Basic Grey line (i so hate basic grey!)
DH and I did not enjoy watching UFC on Saturday with some friends and we did not scream in disgust at the wrong calls by the refs! I mean, did he really want or need to keep pounding on the guy who clearly was not in the fight?!? No way!
On Sunday, I definately did not sleep til 12 then nap 3-6. I would never spend a day sleeping, ever!
I am not in this habit of being a little late to work every day, I mean, who runs late every day!? And if I were running a lil late, we're talking less than 5, every day, would it really be such a big deal?
I for sure did not kick butt at my kick boxing class last week. I was not sore for the weekend and did not feel great about getting back to the gym! no way!
as MckMama says: what did you not do this week??~!?
No comments:
Post a Comment