I loved my dress! I found it 3 weeks after our engagement, so, Jan 2003. We didn't marry until July 2004 but this was the dress i loved so I got it right away! It was a halter style, because I didn't feel comfortable in strapless. The beading was on the top, and the train was detachable, because I did not want to fuss with a bustle!


Here are a couple scrapbook pages of my loooove DH and me! High school sweethearts, and ten years later, we're still so much in love! We continue to laugh daily, have fun, and lean on eachother as best friends.


My mama!

And my girls! Loved the black and white dresses, because i could do fun pinks for my flowers! (although, they hated the shoes I found for them!) These girls still play a part in my life and I love them! (I look so ready to be done with pictures!)

So, now go play along, and become an avid Kelly's Korner, reader too!
2 comments:
ouuu look at you! :)
Your dress is beautiful!
I like the cherish page!
I didn't hate the shoes... they were very cute and were amazing matches to the dresses... I still have them! They were just a tad bit uncomfortable!
Post a Comment