Do-Dads
Last weekend was fun and productive! Friday, DH operated until 9ish and I went to the movies with M and R. We saw Fame….it was good! The singing and dancing were great and although I haven’t seen the original, it was an interesting storyline. I’ll have to check out the original and no doubt, wish that I would have seen that first. We went to movie tavern and I enjoyed my cheeseburger wrap (ooooh soo good!)
Saturday, DH had rounds and I went to scrapbook at a friend’s house. It was nice spending the afternoon with her and getting a few things done! Then, sat eve DH and just chilled, then got an organizing bug so that is what we did! Bedroom, kitchen, basement…..it was organized, stuff put where it belongs, and things cleaned up! It was nice to get so much done.
Sunday, we had a big list of errands to do: half priced books drop off, petco for a new bed for bear (he likes to dig home, to China, and thus, puts holes in his bed, both sides!) and target so I could get new workout clothes. Then, grocery shopping. By the time we go home I needed a rest! Made dinner (ham and cheese mini calzones) and then watched a bit of football and scrapped. I think I’ll become a Colts fan…they play some good ball!
Back at it again this week…the weather has been so grey, dreary, and rainy that fall is definitely settling into Ohio! DH is on call tonight and I’m going to help a couple friends move and hopefully get to bed early. I just haven’t been able to shake being exhausted; I think the season change is messing with me again!
Hope you’re all having a good week!
1 comment:
Can't wait to scrap with you tonight!!!
Post a Comment