Monday's stink. I really do not like going to work! I am sick of the drama, sick of the tension, sick of people who are lazy. I mean, come on....if you're not going to do your job, don't make mine hell!
Plus, I have a cold. yup, bummer of a headache, runny/stuffy nose, cough, no appetite, crummy.
Plus, DH is just leaving the hospital now at 9:15 pm (the time on my posts is not right) Surg-Oncology is going to be an interesting month. Hopefully he'll get time in the OR and it'll make up for the long hours.
Plus, bear's back is still sore and he's having trouble walking today.
But, DH is on his way home with a Happy Meal for me, sure, not the best choice, but I don't really care!
But, we had a great weekend with friends, food, and fun! Seriously, without the great friends we've made through DH's job we would be just miserable here I think! That, and the friends we've made through church and scrapbooking too.
But, tomorrow is Tuesday and that mean's it's no longer a manic monday. right?
1 comment:
So...no names right dearie??? This is one a the fab 3...in the wonderful state of WI...friends don't let friends live in MN...J/K...just wanted to say I'm reading and sending love from far away!!! Indy you are amazing and have friends near and far that always keep you in our thoughts and prayers!! Say hi to DH and the pup! HUAH! Eze
Post a Comment