Friday, August 8, 2008

Accountability....and no hi-low sandwich...

I have continued my running! (although not as effortless and committed as Forest).

I am not doing the 1/2 marathon this fall, I just couldn't see myself getting ready in 12 weeks. So my new goal is to run it in the spring. Right now I'll get on a running rhythm and keep going til I complete this around Aprilish.

It is getting easier!!! I found that running a bit slower on the treadmill lets me go longer, and longer without needing to stop, walk, drink, repeat. Today I ran a bit faster and found that when my 20min was up (that's all the time I had before work)I really felt I could keep going!! I am glad that I'm feeling this progress!!

Til next week....keep on shooting for the moon: even if you miss, you'll land among the stars!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed. I hate to run even though it is an awesome work out. Running for 20 minutes would come close to killing me right now, so AWESOME job.

Missey~ said...

Go Jana!!!
Please send some of your energy my way please :)