Tuesday, October 28, 2008

angry?

Did I make my ohio blog readers angry after yesterdays Not Me post about the buckeye loss......and if you're one of them, please leave some love, leave some hate, just leave something in my comment section so I know you'll still be a reader!

I find fiendish glee in cheering the bucks to a loss.....but it's all in fun! Yes, the life of Ohio residents revolves around the highs (and lows) of this team, but give a girl a break! I'm not a true fan to any one team....I spread my love around (cheering for the gophers and badgers when they are up, and cheering for the bucks when it is a "big" game!) Plus, I do find amusement in the many, many excuses fans give when they lose and also nothing but satisfaction when they win. (except when it's close, then it's a mix of excuses and satisfaction [or maybe relief!])

So, nothing personal to my ohio buddies, I just don't have the passion for that one team like you all do. :)

2 comments:

Daria said...

I still heart you. And of course I'll still read. You do realize that once you're back in school, this is all gonna have to change though...right? ;)

Missey~ said...

don't forget I know where you live......

hehe, you know I still love ya!!