We shop mostly at Giant Eagle. They don't have all our favorites from home, but then, no grocery store in Columbus does. We shop there for a few main reasons.
1. The pharmacy is great....10$ for 3 month generics. Gotta love that!
2. The meat shop has these yummy bacon-cheddar burgers for a special dinner treat! Plus, the bakery teases us with their yummies and the salad bar is great too!
3. A great flower shop so my vase is never empty!
4. Double Coupons: we save (on average) 10-15 dollars per big shopping day! That adds up!
and finally, the best deal of all:
5. For every 50$ spent, you get 20 cents off per gallon of gas. We stock these 20 cents up and eventually save about 1.50 - 2.00 per gallon! And, we'd be spending the 50 bucks anyways! You can also rak up the points by purchasing gift cards there, so for back to school shopping, gifts, or a special night out, we can purchase a card from a great assortment and still earn "fuel-perks." Our receipt this week said this year we've saved $180 in gas.....that's mega-cool.
Check it Out!
1 comment:
I agree about Giant Eagle. They don't always have as good a selection, and sometimes I think they're a little more expensive, but I think the fuel-perks totally make up for it! I've been buying gift cards there and then using them to buy my textbooks and it saves me a LOT of gas money! :)
Post a Comment