Ads in the paper get much smaller
...Malls aren't so crazy on the weekends...
Starbucks probably stops selling Salted Caramel hot chocolates
...Stockings aren't hung by the mantle...
Garbage cans are full of papers and ribbons and boxes
...Bellies are full of Holiday goodies...
Wishes come true
...Generosity overflows...
Pillsbury holiday cookies go on sale
...The Zoo's millions of lights go out...
Church congregations celebrate the TRUE reason for the season
...Elf won't be played on TV a few nights a week...
My dad and his wife share dinner at the base with the soldiers and their families
...Bear wears his "Santa's little helper" shirt...
DH and I can sleep in on a week day
...It's almost my MIL and FILs birthdays...
I wish there was more I wouldl have done this year, for others
...Giant Eagle's gift card sales dwindle...
Families come together
...DH and I will have a rainy-grey Christmas here in Ohio...
Here's a shot of us Christmas Eve 2007:
What happens in 10 days for you and yours???
1 comment:
In 10 days...We will be having a Birthday Party for Jesus! Cake and all the goodies :)
I hope you and hubby have a very Merry Christmas
Post a Comment