Wednesday, December 24, 2008

PRAISES!

1. the million dollar donation
2. the management company being so generous and supportive to their [previous] tenants
3. my mom laughed for the first time last night
4. paying it forward
5. i slept decent last night; once I heard from my mom that their apt manager will be vouching for her and my brother today at the check handing out.
6. my mom will be able to clear her debt and truly start 2009 fresh.
7. my brother and his gf slept in their new apt last night, with blankets, pillows, and things
8. my family and my inlaws great relationship! it really is like we're one [often happier] family.
9. the outpouring of love and gifts from YOU just amazes me. I am grateful for you! Your thoughts and prayers have meant the world to my family. Believe me when I say, they are feeling it-wrapped in warmth!
10. the media: for getting the story right. and getting to the heart of it without being cheesy or self-fulfilling.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Yea! There are AMAZING people out there as we have both discovered in the past few weeks! I am glad you rested well last night! I wish I could be with you to give you a BIG Christmas hug! Since I can't, give David and Bear a hug from me! ILYL!