Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fire update

Right now they are getting their december rent and security deposit back from apartment management. Also, nearby apartments are offering tours/possible leases so my mom and brother are looking at those today. Also, they are going to the humane society to see if their pets were among those rescued. They are just devastated.

I have my mother in law as the pivot point for any donations (target, walmart, tracfone, visa, clothes!!!!).
If you'd like to help, email me for the donation information.

This just makes me so numb, i feel so helpless. I talked to my mom and she agreed that I shouldn't rush home and possibly come in January to help them finish getting settled. I just can't imagine that everything is lost.

Thank you for the continued prayers during this horrible, troublesome time. My family thanks you and only wishes the best for you this Holiday Season! (Thanks, just doesn't cover it).

No comments: