1. I thought I would have 3 days of steriods, meaning, I'd be done today. But I will have 5 days and I haven't started day 2 yet.
2. I thought I' be going to the clinic for these injections. but I am doing them at home.
3. I thought I'd be feeling more relief from the steriouds already. I am a little, but not too much.
4. I have been home for 2 days, bored.
5. Datime TV isn't all it's cracked up to be.
6. My puppy is confused.
7. The AC is fixed. finally. We'll be slumber partying in the basement again, just for fun. cool.
8. We now have an IV pole in our house. super cool.
9. The home nurse stuck me 3 times.
10. Those three sticks did not result in the administering of steroids.
11. I don't have a time for my next time of trying to get the meds in.
12. The wanted DH to do the IV, umm, he's my husband, not my doctor.
13. I needed out of the house, so I went to a happy place: Target.
14. My vision got worse driving, my headache returned, and I got annoyed.
15. I see, no pun, that resting my eyes is best.
16. Thus, I shouldn't be on this blog.
I hope tomorrow is a productive day.
I did make cookies today. They're yummy.
1 comment:
Jana,
I'm so sorry that you have to go through all of this. It doesn't sound like fun. :-( I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
Jill
P.S. I'm sure it's not easy scrapping with that IV in!
Post a Comment