Monday, September 22, 2008

Nope, Not Me Mondays!

I read a blog pretty regularily about a woman with MSC (many small children) and all the joys that some with that! (say a prayer for her family and her little MckMuffin!) She started a Not Me Monday "carnival" on her blog and encouraged her readers to do the same....so I'll try this too!



This past week, I did not eat a whole bag of tostitos with a whole jar of white queso dip at work. Nope, not me!

I did not think about crinkling the cracker bag loudly when DH had a migraine, that'd be mean!

Not me: I didn't wear my favorite black sweats to run errands because it was after work and I was sick of being dressed up!

And I certainly did not tell an annoying client that it was okay not to come in for his report day last week because I most certainly did not feel like listening to his "drama." No way!!

I did not forget my badge, license, and check card in the drawer at my office this weekend. And that did not cause a lot of frustration with me and DH this weekend when shopping, picking up prescriptions, and trying to buy some new clothes. Nope, not me!!

***
So, what did you NOT do this past week?

4 comments:

Angie said...

I did not threaten to run my dog through the washing machine to give her a bath after she dirtied her kennel, and I did not forget to help my brother retrieve a friend's car for airport pickup.

This is kinda fun! I wish I had time in my day to blog! I only rant on MySpace once in a while, but blogging seems more civilized.

Hope you're doing well!

Kelly said...

well, I am certainly not thinking about calling in sick tomorrow, or at the very least working from home, so that I can watch QVC's Scrapbooking day for 24 hours. Nope, not me!

Anonymous said...

I am not reading a beloved friends blog while I am at work ;) Nope, not me!
:) Eze

I love the not me day!!!

Sharon said...

I love not me day! I did not wish I had duct tape in my desk drawer or some sort of hard liquor in my Diet Mountain Dew bottle!