
1. He has the best personality! He is happy, spoiled, and if he thinks he's A-Numero Uno dog!
2. He is mama's little cuddler, won't even lay down until I move over for him to get in "his spot." (see, spoiled!)
3. He loves walks, treats, cheese, and peanut butter. (and in that order too, if we let him!)
4. It absolutely breaks our hearts when his back acts up. He has a disc disease that strikes suddenly and causes his back to spasm. (he has it right now, again).
5. He is soooo smart! He knows sit pretty, spin around, go to your bed, gentle, wait, speak, kennel, and kisses.
6. He greets the 2nd person home at the door, tail wagging, and practically flying up into the arms for some nuzzle-loving.
I love love love my puppy!!!
2 comments:
I lOve and miss bear!!!!!! I love and miss david! I love and miss Jana!!! Hope you all have a great day!!!!
He is a cute puppy! It still makes me chuckle that you call yourself his mama! MISS YOU!
Post a Comment