Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me Monday!

This past week...I did not.....

1. I did not get my hair colored darker and cut with lots and lots of fun chunky layers. Nope, I hate when my hair is shorter with fun chunky layers!
2. Not me: I did not use liquid fabric softener for the very first time and enjoy how lovely the laundry smelled!
3. I did not go scrapping on Saturday with D and get absolutely nothing done.
4. I did not nap all day yesterday, did not shower at 5:30ish, and did not put my jammies back on after being in them all day. Nope, never.
5. I did not root for the MN gophers against Ohio State all by my lonesome in this Buckey-crazed state. Nope, I'd never do that!
6. I did not babysit the most adorable kids in the city on Saturday and I most certainly hated playing ice man on the submarine with them. Not me!
7. My emotions certainly did not go on roller-coaster mode with Bear's back. And I most certainly was not estatic when his personality finally sparked back on.

What did you NOT do this weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love new hairstyles and lazy days..

elizabeth embracing life said...

I have had not had a new hairstyle in about 10 years. SO the "not me" in your house is mighty more brave than I am.

Sharon said...

I have not eaten 5... no 6 mini M and M cookies and counting because I am having a bad day!