cry tears of happiness that is. DH has been at the hospital since 0530 on November 7. Yup, that's right: 5 days of on call, plus today working. We have found that it works best for his sanity and us if he just stays there and sleeps and eats when he can instead of driving home only to get stressed by me (lol) and have to head back to the hospital, inevitably, in the night. over. and. over.
so, tonight, after work, he gets to come home! yahoo! It seems this "consult service" he is on has him working late; however, so he may not be home until 730/8ish. barf. at least it's a bit of time together to celebrate!
I missed him! It was a looooong 5 days, longer for him than me I presume!
5 comments:
Happy Happy HAPPY Birthday Jana dear!!!
Eze
Happy Birthday to my wonderful friend!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN A WEEK!!!!! HEART YOU!
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your time with your man! I hope your day is full of possibilities!
Happy Birthday Jana and I am so glad Hubby is coming home for you and for him to get some sleep. Enjoy these are the best of times. I remember when Tony came home after a long trip. It was hard but the homecoming was awesome! Have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment