I did not enjoy a Kelly and Reba concert for the 2nd time with my bff JR. We were not in the 2nd row and I did not scream when I realized just how close that was! I did not sing along, as I must be a true fan after seeing the show more than once this year!
I did not have beef in my queso because JR did not ask me in time. We did enjoy the movie "Zac and Miri {make a porno}" and we did not learn what a dutch rutter is and and right now, I am not embarrased to post that. (eek!)
I did not smile happily when I saw the Mississippi River this afternoon. It wasn't nice to see a real river!
I did not nap today on my MIL and FIL's blue couch. I never, ever nap there! (ever!) {but I was not missing my SIL B when napping, so I definately do not want her to come home from college asap so we can laugh about not napping!)
DH and I did not hear Jason Mraz's new song about 50 times on the way from C-bus to MN this weekend. We also did not realize that Pink doesn't sing about her rock boots, but rather her rock moves. We then did not laugh together about my proud singing of the incorrect lyrics on this {and several} songs. Hey, a girl's gotta have confidence. (and posting this does NOT make me realize that singing in front of DH is something I am comfortable with, so maybe singing in front of others, {like D} will get easier too {hint, hint D}).
________________________________________________________________________
Well, this is a whole bunch of random Not Me's but I hope you enjoyed it and will tell me what you most certainly did not do this past week! I really do want to know!
2 comments:
Haha! I have an audition tomorrow, and if I make it, then you can come to my concerts, and then maybe I'll sing in front of you too! :)
Also....Zack and Miri - surprisingly good movie. (Dutch Rutter and all). And Jason Mraz = AMAZING. Especially acoustic. Then again, I love almost any guy playing some good acoustic guitar ;)
I miss that good ol blue couch!!!! And I miss you!!!
Post a Comment