Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A kit...

Last night a couple fun scrappers came over and we created kits for the families of kids staying at Children's Hospital to make and share with the child, the staff, other family...basically, a change to let it out, creatively.

Here's my "Hope" banner. my wish is that in creating this, their Hope in healing, the season, and in life is restored and renewed.

The family resource center is full of "let it out" activities from a fitness center, TV, computer check out, scrapbook/creation station... Columbusscrappers.org (which I'm community service diva for...) sponsors the scrapbook area. There's a bunch of supplies from papers, embellishments, adhesive, and a die-cutting system. Also, there's quick kits they can put together and share.

Here's my banner, it'll be pretty simple for the family members / friends to put together: just glue, put ribbon through, and hang.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What an awesome idea! I love that you share craft kits with the hospital! I wish we had that after the billions of hours we spent keeping J entertained when we were little!

Kelly said...

A HOPE banner is a fantastic idea!! I love how it turned out and I can totally picutre it hanging in a child's room very soon!