Well my boss and his wife loved the book! After giving it to him, he let her know it was done, and she stopped to pick it up on her way to work! I saw her text "LOVE it!! She did a VERY good job!" It is such a good feeling to make some one else's memories come to life and for them to cherish it (especially when they aren't the artsy, crafty type!)**
I delivered my first paid scrapbooking project! It was for my boss' son's first year! It was a fun project to create and I enjoyed watching his reaction when looking through it! (he said he liked it, it was nicely done) so I am happy about that!
Here are a few blank pages I did for them to complete the album. Since baby T is only 8mos right now, these pages go through his 1st birthday in February!

My Mind's Eye Bohemia, ribbon from stash, Pink Paisley "holly doodle" letters, pop dots

white bazzill, colored cardstock from HL textured stack, Deja View's "little ones" patterned paper-ribbon-die cuts, misc shimmer scalloped circle die cut, pink paisley letters

Pattern paper from boy-girl glittered HL stack, bazzill cardstock, thickers letters, deja views "little ones" ribbon, chalk ink for edging
4 comments:
Really Cute Jana! Congrats!
great job ms jana!!!
Just adorable! I am so glad they loved it and that you enjoyed working on it.
Cute, cute, cute!!! Love it!
Post a Comment