Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday's Tip

First Watch

the daytime cafe

I love love love eating here, sadly, DH hasn't even been once! It is so quick, fresh, and ooooh so delicious!

My fave: the western omelet, with sausage. It comes with their special "first watch potatoes" that I would just die (okay, not really, but you get what I mean) to know the recipe for. Also an english muffin, that come on, that's not hard to do, but I don't know, theirs are very good too! Top it off with a bit of jam and you're good to go!

OOH, don't forget: grab a couple red-white striped mints on your way out!

Sign up for the Sun-E club and you get a free meal! woah! score! I thought about creating a bagillion email accounts so I could always get a free meal, but this place is definitely worth the low price meals and choices offered!

Now, to just get DH to go....hehe.

check it out: http://www.firstwatch.com/

2 comments:

Daria said...

Good choice. First Watch is always one of my favorites! :)

nealy said...

Whoa...I love the new layout! Super cute!