Monday, September 8, 2008

another update

Well, I'll be getting 5 days total of in-home IVs with a nurse. Just waiting still to get that set up.

I'm noticing some color loss in addition to the blurry/foggy vision already. Also, my eye is sore, like straining to much. that's why napping has been the only relief I get, but then I just begin to feel lazy....hmmm.

I'm not going back to work til Wed PM, that's if I tolerate the IV well....so we'll see.

Oh, our AC is out and I hate it. Because of my MS I don't tolerate the heat well at all! Our basement is very insulated and kept us cool last night, I finally got cold to use a blanket! The AC fixer comes tomorrow, so I am very thankful for that!

I'm headed to the basement for some heat-eye-relief (maybe a nap or scrapping hehe).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling okay. Let Michelle and I know if there is anything you need or anything we can do for you.

Missey~ said...

I am praying for you. I am not that far away from you if you need me :-)

Love ya girly!
Missey