Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Since.....

I posted some layouts, I thought I'd skip wordless wednesday today.....

1. My eye is better....only when wearing my glasses. So, I may need a cute new pair. right?

2. I am finally feeling a bit better from those steroids. Enough with the bloaty, flushed, heart racing, achey -ness. I was reading online, and so many MS patients have been on those steroids lots and lots and I can't imagine feeling the effects of them so frequently. Yup, I'm thankful for being MS-Healthy!

3. We had a great dinner on Monday and I will post the recipe for our Chicken-Ranch-Jack soon! I hope you love it as much as we do!

4. DH's parents come to visit in about 3 weeks: and we're so excited! What fun things should we do??!?! (OOh, that means DH has a week off coming up too!)

5. I really need to call my hair stylist J and get in with her next week: it has been too long and I'm in need of a mega cut and color! (Don't worry, I'll post pics when I get it done-I'm thinking something new eh?)

6. Work, Schmerk. bleh. I did NOT miss being there and really really really want to see if I can make a PT/no work life work! hehe. DH isn't too keen on that idea, and I know the more I think of it I wouldn't be either, but living it up last week was ooh, soo, nice!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I wonder how long your glasses will last... if I remember correctly you bought a cute pair before and didn't wear them!