Today I'm thankful to be an American. To be living in America and all that is afforded to our citizens.
Today I'm thankful for the men and women serving here and abroud to protect democracy for all.
Today I'm thankful I'm tolerating the steroids well, that my port isn't clotting, that I'm halfway done with the IVs.
Today I'm thankful I have health insurance, double coverage at that. It makes the stress of living with an auto-immune disorder easier knowing that I can get the care and coverage I need.
Today I'm thankful to be an MS patient with a bright life outlook, ability to work (mostly) full time, and to be able to rest when needed. So many MS patients put a bad "face" on this disease and their struggles only make my lack of acceptance of my diagnosis grow. (this is a daily growth area for me).
Today I'm thankful I have married into a medically knowledgable family, that gives me sound advice, a patient ear when I'm complaining, and genuine care.
Today I'm thankful DH comes home from being on call after a long overnight at the hospital.
Today I'm thankful I have lots of friends, family, and well-wishers thinking good prayers for me! I heart you all!
1 comment:
I'm Thankful For Friends on Thankful Thursday.... even if it is Miserable Monday!
Post a Comment